Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Fun

I made a calendar and hung it in a spot in our kitchen to help us countdown to Christmas. Every day, we flip the date card over and there is an activity on the back that we get to do. The kids enjoy it and it's been great to enjoy more family time each day. We've made an effort to get the shopping, decorating, etc. done early so that we can just enjoy the spirit of Christmas all month. Things still come up and it's still crazy sometimes, but for the most part it's working. One of the traditions we started several years ago was sleeping under the Christmas tree. The kids sleep on mats on the floor, and I get the couch! We watch a movie and have treats, and have a great time. We've gone to dinner, gone out for a cookie treat, and other fun things.


1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment for the free pattern on my blog-but I don't have any way to send it to you!! Can you send me your email address? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete