Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lava Hot Springs




Last month, on our way home from Idaho, we stopped at Lava Hot Springs. The kids loved jumping from the platforms. I think I was more scared about them jumping than they were! It had changed quite a bit since I had been there as a child. They had added several slides and an indoor pool with a climbing wall. It was fun to be in such a beautiful setting, enjoying the day with family. Paul and Julie and their family, as well as Kendal, joined us for the day’s adventure. We love playing with family!

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like to make it clear that I was there, too. ;)

    I love the blog! Glad to see that you finally entered the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Jared and I were reading that and I said... Wait... Kendal was there! :) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete