Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cherry Hill

A favorite childhood memory is coming to Cherry Hill every summer. We’d play miniature golf, swim much of the day, and play cards whenever we could find a flat spot that was cool. We wanted the kids to experience the fun times at Cherry Hill, so we planned an overnight trip to this fun place.
We borrowed a tent from Paul and Julie, and their family joined us for a couple days of fun. Here's Kennedy up a tree at our campsite. That evening we went golfing.

The next day we spent in the water. Jared and Kayden are getting ready to ride down Cardiac Canyon.

We got lots of rides in before the lines got too long.

Kennedy usually stuck with Paul down the chute. Occasionally they'd get separated.

A favorite was the Lazy River. Savanna, Julisa and I stayed in it for a long time. It was huge and themed after the wild west. So relaxing until I got suprised with a cold stream of water. I was careful after that!

This is the way to camp. =-)

(I can't figure out what is up with the underlining. I'm new at this and will figure it out soon I hope!)

2 comments:

  1. I love Cherry Hill...we go there every summer too! And I am most happy to see that you have embraced the blogging world:) Your kindness quote under your blog title is PERFECT! Happy day to you beautiful ladies and the darling kiddos you so lovingly mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My friend sent me this quote today and it reminded me of your blog title:


    "Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe."
    - Gordon B. Hinckley

    ReplyDelete